We are hiring: 1st Line Support Advisor (evening shift)
We have a new job opportunity at our York, UK, location: 1st Line Support Advisor (Evening Shift)
Based in the heart of York, we are a software company that specializes in software for the bakery industry. We are currently looking to employ a 1st line Support Advisor to join our friendly service desk team to help support our clients with software queries in the evening. Full training will be provided.
- Providing excellent customer service in all interactions with customers.
- Providing 1st line support to customers seeking help via email or phone and resolving issues at the first point of contact whenever possible.
- If escalation is needed, responsibility for recording the issue as accurately as possible and keeping track of the problem until resolution.
- Recognizing when a call is urgent and prioritizing accordingly.
- To provide further office support as and when required.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken & written.
- Good organisational ability & to be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Good problem-solving abilities & a quick learner.
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Good level of IT literacy.
- Experience dealing with inbound calls in a contact centre/customer service environment.
- Interest in IT/technology.
12pm – 8pm
- The role the is a full-time office-based position. However, based on current Government Covid guidelines we require the successful candidate to work remotely initially.
- During the training period, the hours of work will be 9 – 5pm.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter outlining why you think you would be good fit for the role to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 5pm, Friday 23rd April. Remote interviews will take place the week commencing Monday 26th April.